Facebook timeline haters increase day by day.Most of the people start deactivating there Facebook account.So Facebook timeline is not going back and there is not way to get rid from it.But there is a one way that facebook timeline is not working in IE7 so with the help of “user agent” We find our way to get rid from it.
even i also wrote one article before and people gave us positive feedback regarding this.So even after searching a lot i find some of the new ways which i am going to discuss below.
How to Disable Timeline In Google Chrome
In my last article most of people find difficulty in Chrome tutorial so i find new trick regarding google chrome
Chrome on Windows 7 or Windows Vista
If you are running Windows Vista or Windows 7 the command in the file that will run Chrome with IE7 as the user agent is as follows :
“%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” –user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
- Download (“Right Click” the link and save it to your “Desktop”)
- After you have downloaded the .bat file, make sure you close *all*open Chrome windows, then click it and it will run Chrome with “IE7″ as its “user agent”.
Chrome on Windows XP
“%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” –user-agent=”Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0)”
- Download (“Right Click” the link and save it to your Desktop)
- After you have downloaded the .bat file, close *all* open Chrome windows, then click it and it will run Chrome with the IE7 user agent.
- Open Safari and click ‘Alt’ button to display all menus.
- Now Goto Developer>User Agent>Internet Explorer 7.0
- Now Restart Safari.
- Now Goto Facebook and you will see your old Profile.